Sunday, November 23, 2008

Back in the day, what day would that be?




It's amazing to see my grand daughter play with educational toys the way they were designed to be played with.

She loves the "VTech Smile Baby System"... WTH? is that what I didn't do when I was a young parent? I failed to get my kids "Systems".
smilebaby system






Damn, life woulda sure been easier if I'd only gotten my children a System!

Seriously, the electronic flashing, sqweaking, wiggleing brightly colored toys really do grab and keep her attention. She loves that teddy bear.









granddad granddaddy parent "grand parent" "grand daddy" "Grand Daddy Day Care"



Want more of this? Get each new blog post in your email. Look for the 'Delivered by Feedburner' subscribe box on the left side of this blog. Feedburner is owned by Google, so you've no worries about being spammed.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comment is appreciated, but I'll have to screen it for spam first before I authorize it.
Grand Daddy Day Care