Monday, November 10, 2008

Practice doing everything with one arm...

As a new grand father I'm finding that I'm out of practice!



I've got to get used to opening baby bottles with a baby on my hip, One Handed EVERYTHING!

It's great to be a grand father, I'm finding that I get to spend all the quality time with my precious grandbaby and don't have the pressures I felt when I was a new father 22 years ago.

I've got to change a diaper... BRB

You try typing with one hand, or should I say finger!



Want more of this? Get each new blog post in your email. Look for the 'feedburner' subscribe button on the left side of this blog. Feedburner is owned by Google, so you've no worries about being spammed.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comment is appreciated, but I'll have to screen it for spam first before I authorize it.
Grand Daddy Day Care