Saturday, January 3, 2009

Shoulda checked the domain name first

I've not posted to this blog in over a month, partly because of the holidays and partly because I failed to do my market research before choosing the blogs name.

Someone already grabbed Grand daddy day care dot com and I can't get it.

I may change the title of this blog... not sure yet.

Baby Boomer Day Care?

nah, sounds like a senior citizen day care.

How about Granddaddybabysits?

I'll think of something



I do have quite a few articles to post... will do so

Happy New Year!!! forgot to say that.





Want more of this? Get each new blog post in your email. Look for the 'Delivered by Feedburner' subscribe box on the left side of this blog. Feedburner is owned by Google, so you've no worries about being spammed.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comment is appreciated, but I'll have to screen it for spam first before I authorize it.
Grand Daddy Day Care